Your intake interview and next steps
We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the impact your disability has upon learning, to understand what strategies you use and to introduce you to the services we provide.
Your intake appointment will be arranged with an Accessibility Advisor who is familiar with the area of disability you have identified in your registration package.
Once you have registered, your Accessibility Advisor will work with you to recommend appropriate and reasonable academic accommodations and supports.
They will be able to make recommendations for both temporary and permanent disabilities, depending on your situation and needs.
Recommendations may include:
- Academic accommodations for classes, coursework and practicum (if applicable)
- Adaptive technology assessment
- Financial resources for eligible students
- Learning disability / ADHD assessment
- Learning strategy support
- Test and exam accommodations
See services for registered students for more information