We offer workshops on a variety of academic topics every semester. Like our appointments, we try to make our workshops as interactive as possible – using practical skills while explaining the theory behind them. We also keep the size of the group small enough to cater to your individual needs and answer all of your questions.
Spring/Summer Workshops 2017
Student Success Centre - 214 College Street, Rm. 150
All workshops are 12-1:30 p.m. Please check the day of the week.
Please note, for workshops with 2 dates: the first session is in regular workshop format, and the second session is in group discussion format.
- Wednesday May 17 + Wednesday May 24 - Foundations of Effective Learning & Studying
- Friday June 2 - Organization & Procrastination Management
- Tuesday June 13 - Building Resilience to Increase Learning
- Thursday June 22 - Exam Preparation Workshop
- Thursday July 6 - Foundations of Effective Learning & Studying
- Wednesday July 19 - Building Resilience to Increase Learning
- Wednesday August 2 - Organization & Procrastination Management
- Thursday August 10 - Exam Preparation Workshop
To register, please visit the Career Learning Network (CLN) and view the St. George Academic Success events calendar. Please note, registration opens 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
If you have any problems with registration, or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Request a workshop
If you’d like to request a custom workshop, let us know! We welcome opportunities to collaborate with students and colleagues across campus and in the community.
Our dynamic team of staff and mentors have expertise across a range of learning topics and theories, and we can create workshops customized for your group. We consider workshops to be small interactive learning experiences, different from presentations – but we can and will work with PowerPoint and speak to large groups if that’s what works for you. We can also facilitate reflection on learning experiences through creative writing, dialogue and art-based activities related to either curricular or co-curricular learning.
We would be happy to work with you to accommodate a request for your group. Please allow at least 4 weeks notice to give us time to tailor the content to your needs. Please fill out our Workshop Request Form or contact us for more information.