ASKme on campus
There’s help from ASKme all around campus! Look for these resources during orientation and the first week of classes in September.
ASKme information booths
Upper-year students and recent grads will be at ASKme information booths ready with answers to your questions about U of T. Look for our outdoor booths around campus and be sure to stop by for a chat. We can connect you with the resources you need.
Staff and faculty will be wearing orange ASKme buttons to let you know they can help with directions and general information about campus. Don’t be shy to ask them your questions—they want to help!
Look for the orange ASKme Anything! signs at information desks around campus. They indicate that staff members there are glad to answer any of your questions and to point you in the right direction.
Here are some of the locations you'll find our ASKme booth each September.
- St. George Street & Bloor Street West near the St. George Subway Station
- St. George Street & Harbord Street in front of Robarts Library (RL)
- Sidney Smith Hall, 100 St. George Street (SS)
- King’s College Circle
- Hart House Circle
- Queen's Park & Charles Street West near the Museum Subway Station
- King’s College Road & College Street
- University Avenue & College Street near the Queen's Park Subway Station
We'll be back next fall during orientation and the first week of classes. See you then!