ASKme on campus
Get in-person help from ASKme this September
ASKme information booths
Upper-year students and recent grads will be at ASKme information booths ready with answers to your questions about U of T. Look for our outdoor booths around campus and be sure to stop by for a chat. We can connect you with the resources you need.
Staff and faculty will be wearing orange ASKme buttons to let you know they can help with directions and general information about campus. Don’t be shy to ask them your questions—they want to help!
Look for the orange ASKme Anything! signs at information desks around campus. They indicate that staff members there are glad to answer any of your questions and to point you in the right direction.
This year, ASKme runs weekdays September 5 thru 11.
ASKme booth locations for September 2017
- St. George Street & Bloor Street West near the St. George Subway Station
- Specific locations at Colleges and Faculties
- King’s College Road & College Street
- University Avenue & College Street near the Queen's Park Subway Station
- Koffler Student Services Centre, St. George Street & College Street
This year, ASKme booths are on campus weekdays September 5 thru 11.