ASKme on campus
ASKme Anything! locations for Monday, September 11
- Innis Residence (St. George St. & Sussex Ave.)
- Willcocks Common (St. George St. & Willcocks St.)
- Near Museum Station (East-side of Queen's Park near Emmanuel College)
- Koffler Student Services Centre (just outside the St. George St. entrance)
- King’s College Circle at University College (West side of UC, near Alumni House)
- King's College Rd. at College St.
Today is the last day ASKme booths are out this September. We'll be back in January!
Get in-person help from ASKme this September
ASKme information booths
Upper-year students and recent grads will be at ASKme information booths ready with answers to your questions about U of T. Look for our outdoor booths around campus and be sure to stop by for a chat. We can connect you with the resources you need.
Staff and faculty will be wearing orange ASKme buttons to let you know they can help with directions and general information about campus. Don’t be shy to ask them your questions—they want to help!
Look for the orange ASKme Anything! signs at information desks around campus. They indicate that staff members there are glad to answer any of your questions and to point you in the right direction.
This year, ASKme runs weekdays September 5 thru 11.