International Student Transition Advising
As an international student at U of T, you will encounter many new experiences and challenges. Our Transition Advisors are here to help you adjust to the University and life in Canada.
We can help you:
- Adjust to Canada – Learn how to form friendships in Canada, succeed in the U of T classroom, live in Toronto’s climate or deal with feeling homesick.
- Build your new community – Get involved on- and off-campus, find groups and sign up for activities.
- Make a plan – Achieve your goals during your time here at the University of Toronto.
- Find help when you need it – Get access to helpful programs, services and information.
Transition Advising at the CIE
Transition Advisors are available for appointments at the Centre for International Experience (CIE). You can book appointments with an advisor online on the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx).
- Login to the CLNx using your UTORid.
- On the left-hand panel, click on Appointments, then St. George Centre for International Experience, and then Book International Transition Advising Appointment.
- Select one of the available appointment slots on the calendar. If you are looking for the Immigration Advisor, please see their contact information.
If you can't book an appointment online, please email email@example.com with two possible times that suit your schedule. In your email please indicate the reason for your appointment, and be sure to include your name and student number, phone number, level of study and program of study.