Feeling too busy to manage stress effectively as a university student? Come learn about the benefits of restorative breath, try new techniques for relaxation such as muscle tension reduction and learn new tips for taking time to pause and recharge.
Dates for Fall 2017:
- Wednesday, October 4, 10:10 a.m -11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 1:10 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 6, 10:10 am – 11:30 a.m.
Where: Koffler Student Services Centre, 214 College Street, 2nd Floor, Room 204 - Group Room A
- Enter Koffler Student Services Centre on St. George Street.
- Follow the sign to Health & Wellness Centre, 2nd Floor and stop on the landing.
- Enter the group room using the door marked 204 on the landing area and follow the signs.
Facilitated by: Anita Gupta, Registered Psychologist and Rajani Sellathurai, Registered Nurse
Registration: Registration is required – please call the Health & Wellness Centre at 416-978-8030. If you have accommodation needs, please advise during registration.
Accessibility: Enter U of T Bookstore using entrance across from Health & Wellness on 1st Floor; ask any staff for assistance to access the elevator. Please see Elevator access to the 2nd floor Group Rooms for more information.