Location & Hours
In an emergency, please call 911, or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
214 College Street, 2nd Floor
Koffler Student Services Centre
University of Toronto
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z9
(use the St. George Street entrance)
Summer Hours (July & August)
Please also check our home page for unplanned or emergency clinic closures.
- Monday: 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:45 a.m. – 7 p.m.*
- Wednesday: 8:45 a.m. – 7 p.m.*
- Thursday: 8:45 a.m. – 7 p.m.*
- Friday: 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*The centre is open by appointment only from 5 – 7 p.m.
Fax for 2nd floor, Suite #232: 416-971-2089
Fax for 1st floor, Suite #111: 416-978-7341
General inquiries not related to personal health: info.hwc [at] utoronto.ca
Birth control can be purchased at the Accounts Office. We accept VISA/DEBIT/MC/AMEX. We do NOT accept cash.
- Monday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
After hours and weekends
If you need health care after regular hours or on the weekend, there are a number of options:
- Find health care, when and where you need it. Search with iamsick.ca or download the free iamsick.ca app.
- To arrange for a doctor to visit you at home, contact MedVisit.
- To get health advice or general health information from a Registered Nurse, call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or visit the Telehealth website.