Location & Hours
Health & Wellness Centre
214 College Street, 2nd Floor
Koffler Student Services Centre
University of Toronto
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z9
(use the St. George Street entrance)
Phone: 416-978-8030 (best time to call)
phone line opens daily 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
phone line closes at 4:00 p.m. in the Summer
Fax for Second Floor, Suite #232: 416-971-2089
Fax for First Floor, Suite #111: 416-978-7341
General inquiries not related to personal health: info.hwc [at] utoronto.ca
- Monday: 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone line is closed at 4:30 p.m.
After-hours and weekends
If you need health care after regular hours or on the weekend, there are a number of options:
Tuberculosis Test Clinic
Tuberculosis test clinics are usually offered in August and September. If you miss the clinic days, you can drop in – you don’t need a doctor’s appointment.
For emergencies call 911, or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
Birth control can be purchased at the Accounts Office. We accept VISA/DEBIT/MC/AMEX. We do NOT accept cash.
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.