Make friends & build community
Making friends and getting involved outside the classroom can be the most enjoyable and fulfilling part of university life. Friends keep you grounded when you face challenges, and connecting with other people who share your interests can encourage you to do your best. So explore what’s out there, and you’ll soon find a sense of belonging!
What you can do
- Visit Hart House for arts, culture, athletics, good food and more
- Check out some of the great events happening on campus
- Student Clubs are a great way to meet people and pursue your passions
- Find a mentor – an upper-year student who can help inspire, challenge and motivate you
- Looking for someone to share accommodations with? Housing Services offers a Roommate Finder service.
- Nourish your spirit at the Multi-Faith Centre
- Get support, meet with Elders and more at First Nations House
- Make meaningful connections through the Centre for Community Partnerships
- Get active