Meet U of T students
Employers seek out and hire University of Toronto students and graduates. Our 80,000 students:
- Represent 161 countries worldwide
- Come from over 700 distinct undergraduate and 400 graduate and professional programs
- Consistently rank among the top 25 in the world
- Combine rich academics, co-curricular and real-world experiences
The information on this page will help you plan your visit to campus, including how you want to connect with students, and details like parking, applicable fees and guidelines.
Career, job and education fairs
Each year, thousands of students and recent graduates, from a range of disciplines, connect with hundreds of organizations like yours at our annual career, job and further education fairs and networking events.
As an event participant, you can:
- Meet experienced candidates from a wide range of programs
- Get the word out about your brand on campus
- Promote opportunities and fill positions
- Offer career advice
For a listing of events:
Information sessions & booths
To meet a larger group of students, you can organize an information session or pop-up booth and bring your team to campus.
We’re here to answer your questions, book rooms and handle registration, market your session to your target group and provide you with on-site support.
Find out more and contact us to arrange your visit to the St. George downtown campus.
Learn more about arranging information sessions at:
Use our interview rooms
You can interview U of T candidates on campus for paid full-time positions. Find out more, post a job and sign up:
- Email us at the U of T St. George Career Exploration & Education
- U of T Mississauga Career Centre
- U of T Scarborough Academic Advising and Career Centre
- Faculty career centres
St. George campus
Job postings | Free
On-campus interviews | Free
Pop-up booth | $500
Fairs | Varies
Info Session | $400
Not-For-Profit Info Session | $150
Education Info Session | $500
(Basic A/V is included and additional requirements are priced a la carte, + 13% HST for all services)
Traveling to campus
Visiting one of our three campuses? View our map for driving, parking and transit instructions.
The downtown University of Toronto Career Exploration & Education office is located at 214 College Street (at St. George Street), Toronto, Ontario, M5T 2Z9.
From College / St. George streets
- Enter through east side entrance off St. George
Career Exploration & Education will be through the first set of doors on your right, in the Student Success Centre
Parking is in the Bahen Centre for Information Technology (BCIT), 40 St. George Street (entrance is off Huron Street).
From Huron Street parking garage:
- Take elevator to ground-floor level
- Exit to the right out of the elevator
- Proceed down the ramp through doors
- Career Exploration & Education will be on your left through automatic doors, in the Student Success Centre
Our three campus Career Centres adhere to the following guidelines and standards:
- Ontario Employment Standards Act
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Canadian Association of Career Educators & Employers (CACEE) Guidelines for Ethical Recruitment
- Ontario’s Freedom of Information and Privacy Act (FIPPA)
- University of Toronto’s standards for academic integrity
- Freedom of Information and Privacy Act
Learn more about employment guidelines.
NOTE: We reserve the right to select which organizations participate in fairs and information sessions and post jobs.