ASKme on campus
Get in-person help from ASKme each September
Upper-year students and recent grads will be at ASKme information booths ready with answers to your questions about U of T. Look for our outdoor booths around campus and be sure to stop by for a chat. We can connect you with the resources you need.
Staff and faculty will be wearing orange ASKme buttons to let you know they can help with directions and general information about campus. Don’t be shy to ask them your questions—they want to help!
Look for the orange ASKme Anything! signs at information desks around campus. They indicate that staff members there are glad to answer any of your questions and to point you in the right direction.
ASKme will be back in September 2018.
ASKme Anything! booths
Here are some locations where you'll find our booths each September:
- Near the St. George, Museum and Queen's Park subway stations
- Willcocks Common (St. George St. & Willcocks St.)
- Koffler Student Services Centre
- On King’s College Circle
- King's College Rd. at College St.
- By other main buildings and residences