Our Partnerships & Special ProjectsAt a large and decentralized campus like this one, the strength of the student experience rests within its smaller communities -- the 15 different faculties, 7 undergraduate colleges, dozens of graduate departments and hundreds of organizations that, collectively, make up the St. George Campus. Staff at Student Life Programs serve as a resource to colleagues in the development and implementation of new programs and projects, provide examples of best practices, serve on advisory committees and can provide training in a wide variety of topics.
Some examples of current and past partnerships have included:
- The Communications team is currently working with the Sustainability Office on a Paper Reduction Project designed to direct mindful decisions about paper saving and sustainable paper sourcing. Simple changes like printing on both sides, two pages on one side and double-sided photocopying can significantly reduce paper use. Find out how the Sustainability Office can help you use paper in a more sustainable way!
- Partnering with the Academic Success Centre, Woodsworth College, UTM and UTSC to develop the First Generation Mentorship program in 2010.
- Partnering with the Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education and Accessibility Services for the UpbeaT student blog in 2010.
- Partnering with several departments accross the University to fund the Poet in Community program.
- Partnering with the Family Care Office, the Sexual and Gender Diversity Office, the U of T Libraries and the U of T writing Centres to create the Blueprint Program in 2010.
Please contact Student Life at email@example.com to discuss possibilities of partnership with Student Life Programs & Services.