1. Before you apply for SIF, be sure that you and your project partners read and fully understand the SIF Terms of Reference and SIF Guiding Principles.
2. Ensure you download and complete the SIF Application Form on the main Student Initiative Funding Page before starting the online SIF online submission package.
Note: It is important to be clear about the total amount and funding tier your group is requesting from SIF in the budget section of the application. SIF will approve, at most, one application per person or group per academic year. Exceptions can be considered at the sole discretion of the committee.
3. Complete this SIF online submission package. Note: It is important that you fill out this form completely and accurately.
4. Upload your completed SIF Application Form once you are complete the SIF online submission package.
5. Submit the online submission package.
The University of Toronto respects your privacy. Personal information that you choose to provide voluntarily to the University is collected pursuant to section 2(14) of the University of Toronto Act, 1971.
It is collected for the purpose(s) of program administration. At all times it will be protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have questions, please contact sif [at] utoronto.ca.