CIE Student Advisory Committee
What is the role of the Committee?
- Provides feedback and recommendations regarding services and programming currently offered by CIE.
- Serves as an opportunity for other Student Life offices to engage with international students as well as globally minded students.
- Identifies future directions and potential areas for growth.
Participation on this committee is eligible for validation/recognition on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
Any current U of T student with an interest in CIE’s multifaceted mandate, which includes international students and scholars, learning and safety abroad, and fostering a global campus.
Diverse student representation
CIESAC strives for diverse student representation
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Both international and domestic students
- Commuters as well as those living in residence
- Students from the LGBTQ+ community
- Students from all types of families
CIESAC usually meets for two hours, once per month during the regular academic year.