five students jumping on a bridge

Learning Abroad Fair

All the info you need about learning abroad opportunities at U of T. Free coffee, games, & talk with students who participated in these programs to learn about their experiences. Oct. 3, 11a.m. - 3 p.m. at 33 St. George St. Details & Registration

31st October 2017
Canadian flag over Massey College

Permanent Residency Info Session

Join us to learn about the Permanent Residency options available to international students. Government guest speakers will explain the different options, eligibility criteria, & application process.
Oct 4, 1-3 p.m.  Register.

4th October 2017
bowl of grapes on a table

LGBTQ+ International Students’ Lunch Sep. 26

Join us for fun, friends, and food at the annual LGBTQ+ International Students’ Lunch this coming September 26 from 12 – 2 pm at Cumberland House. Details and map.

26th September 2017
smiling students in a classroom

What Now?! Re-entry Conference

Conference organized by U of T, York and Ryerson. Network with other students who have had a recent experience abroad. Learn to improve your resumé and interview skills. Sunday, Sep 24 - 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Register now!

24th September 2017
man doing cartwheel on the beach


Are you interested in working, volunteering, studying or living overseas? Check out opportunities in more than 100 countries at the Go Global Expo!  Sep. 23-24 at Ryerson University in downtown Toronto. Free. Details & Registration.

23rd September 2017