Summer in Toronto
Staying in Toronto over the summer? We’ve got you covered. Toronto is a great place to be no matter the season. There’s lots to do on campus and in and around the city.
Here are some fun activities you can do and events you can visit while away from home. Remember to stay hydrated and safe!
- Learn some new dance moves at The Best Dance Classes in Toronto.
- Do you want to learn how to swim? You can do it with the Learn to Swim Program.
- Stretch at one of The Best Yoga Studios in Toronto.
- Do you want to bike? Rent a bike at one of The Top 10 Bike Rental Options in Toronto.
- Canoe and kayak at Toronto Harbourfront.
- Go bowling at one of The Top 10 Bowling Alleys in Toronto.
Summer Activities and Excursions
- Learn more about the City of Toronto at one of the local History Museums.
- Take in the exhibits at the Art Gallery of Ontario (free for people 25 and under).
- Explore the Royal Ontario Museum (free for students on Tuesdays).
- Take a stroll at one of the parks in Toronto (TripAdvisor).
- Spend an evening at Shakespeare in High Park.
- Check out the First Story Toronto app and tour.
- Discover the secrets of Toronto on a Muddy York Walking Tour.
- Feeling brave? Sign up for The Ghosts of University of Toronto Tour.
General Tourist Attractions
- Check out the City of Toronto’s Festival and Events Calendar.
- Pick up some delicious food at the St. Lawrence Market.
- Visit the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
- Check out the view from the CN Tower.
- Visit Kensington Market.
- Visit Centre Island.
- Have fun at the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE).
- Eat and play at The Rec Room.