A program for leaders interested in exploring and building their strengths
Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day? Join us for a program that will encourage you dig deeper and explore your Strengths and how they relate to your personal and professional life!
What is StrengthsQuest ©?
The Clifton StrengthsFinder is a Web-based assessment of personality from the perspective of Positive Psychology. Your StrengthsQuest journey begins with a 30-minute online assessment, the Clifton StrengthsFinder. This assessment has helped more than 8 million people around the world discover their talents. After you take the Clifton StrengthsFinder, you'll receive a customized report that lists your top five talent themes, along with action items for development and suggestions about how you can use your talents to achieve academic, career, and personal success.
Explore your Strengths
Complete the StrengthQuest© Inventory and learn your Top 5 Strengths. Through an interactive session explore what your strengths mean, how to leverage and talk about them. Additionally, learn about the unique combination of your strengths and how to use them in leadership.
Exploring Your Strengths – July 13, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Centre for International Experience, Baldwin Room, 33 St. George Street.
Building Your Strengths
Building Your Strengths is a series of three workshops encouraging you to further develop your strengths and apply them in a variety of contexts.
The workshops available for Summer 2018 are:
- Strengths and Your Career – July 20th, 1:00 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- Strengths and Academic Success – July 27th, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Leading with Strengths – August 3rd, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m
Location (all workshops): Centre for International Experience, Baldwin Room, 33 St. George Street.
- Completed the Explore Your Strengths workshop before attending these workshops.
- Attend all three Build Your Strength workshops
- Complete a reflection.
U of T undergraduate or graduate students from any college or faculty interested in building their strengths and developing their leadership skills.
- All students must have taken their StrengthsQuest inventory (Explore Your Strengths or equivalent) before participating in the Build Your Strengths Program.