Private room, cooking facilities.
Annex Accomodations & Apartments
219 Spadina Rd. | 416-922-5601 | firstname.lastname@example.org
$750 – $1,250 per month (utilities included)
- Private bath and kitchenette with cooktop and mini-fridge
- Bright rooms
- Available parking
- Coin Laundry
- Steps to Bloor St.
- Short walk to Dupont and Spadina subway station.
- Five-minute walk to campus.
Arilex Apartment Travel Lodge
Multiple locations | 416-723-7948 (day) | 416-463-2390 (evening) | email@example.com
Bachelor: $1050 – $125/month
One Bedroom: $1450/month
(some basement units)
- A/C in some units via window unit
- Cable TV in some units
- Fully private and furnished
- Various bed sizes depending on unit (linens and towels included)
- Ensuite washrooms
- Full kitchen equipped with dishes, pots, pans and cutlery
- Sofa sets in one-bedroom units
- No parking
- Coin laundry in building
- Minimum stay 1 month; will know vacancy 3 weeks in advance of your desired occupancy date
- 5 minute walk or bus ride to Broadview station
- 20 – 25 minute subway ride to campus.
Annex Accommodations Studios & Suites
Multiple locations | 416-828-0841 | firstname.lastname@example.org
$750 – $1,800 per month (utilities included)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Private kitchenette with small fridge
- Cooktop and microwave
- Private washroom
- Parking available
- Bright, furnished units
- Private mailbox
- Security system
- Steps to Spadina station
- 5 minute walk to campus
Annex Guest House
241 Lippincott St. | 416-588-0560 | email@example.com
Single room: $1,250 – $1,550/month
Bachelor/1-Bedroom suite: $1,850 – $2,000/month
Short walk to Bathurst streetcar or Wellesley bus
Short walk to Bathurst or Wellesley station
Five minute walk to Robarts Library and Toronto Western Hospital
Bloor & Sherbourne | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are listed for 4-month periods (September 1 to December 31; January 1 to April 30)
- Small Deluxe Room in Luxury Condo: $5,295/semester
- Deluxe Room in Luxury Condo: $5,925/semester
- Entire Bachelor Unit in High Rise Apartment: $9,950/semester
- Entire 1-Bedroom Unit in Luxury Condo: $12,295/semester
A security deposit of $500 and an application/placement fee of $200 is required to be paid to secure the room. The total rent payment is due on the semester start date (September 1 or January 1).
Upon move out, $400 will be returned ($100 is kept to pay for the bed linens, move-out cleaning service and furniture depreciation deduction).
- Fully furnished (e.g. bed, linens, desk, TV, nightstand, major appliances)
- Fully equipped (e.g. kitchenware)
- High-speed wifi
- In-building laundry and other building amenities like gym and pool
The units are located very close to Sherbourne subway station, which is a 5-minute ride to St. George Station on University of Toronto St. George Campus.