Location & Hours
214 College Street, 2nd Floor
Koffler Student Services Centre
University of Toronto
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z9
(use the St. George Street entrance)
Phone: 416-978-8030 (best time to call)
Phone line opens daily 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone line closes at 4 p.m. in the Summer
Fax for Second Floor, Suite #232: 416-971-2089
Fax for First Floor, Suite #111: 416-978-7341
General inquiries not related to personal health: info.hwc [at] utoronto.ca
Please also check our home page for unplanned or emergency clinic closures.
- Monday: 8:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:45 a.m. - 7 p.m. *
- Wednesday: 8:45 a.m. - 7 p.m. *
- Thursday: 8:45 a.m. - 7 p.m. *
- Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* The centre is open by appointment only between 5 - 7 p.m.
After-hours and weekends
If you need health care after regular hours or on the weekend, there are a number of options.
- Find Healthcare, when and where you need it. Search with iamsick.ca or download the free iamsick.ca app.
- To arrange for a doctor to visit you at home, contact MedVisit.
- To get health advice or general health information from a Registered Nurse, call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or visit the Telehealth website.
Tuberculosis Test Clinic
Tuberculosis test clinics are usually offered in August and September. If you miss the clinic days, you can drop in – you don’t need a doctor’s appointment.
For emergencies call 911, or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
Birth control can be purchased at the Accounts Office. We accept VISA/DEBIT/MC/AMEX. We do NOT accept cash.
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.