Request Space (University of Toronto staff and faculty; external individuals and groups)
The Multi-Faith Centre at the University of Toronto offers space for conferences, meetings, retreats, weddings and more.
Book your event with us!
To request a space, follow these steps:
1. Find the room that suits your needs by reviewing our list of our spaces, related costs and features.
2. Choose a date and time by visiting our calendar of availability. When you’re ready, use the "Request Room" button on the calendar page.
3. You will be contacted by the Multi-Faith Centre within 48 hours of your request as to whether or not your request has been confirmed.
- Weekend events require an additional custodial charge of $225.
Food and beverages
- The Multi-Faith Centre is alcohol-free.
- Groups are permitted to bring their own food. If needed, catering options are available from Veda Takeout (416-961-9797) or the Faculty Club (416-978-6325).
- The Multi-Faith Centre is an accessible building and has an accessible washroom.
Setup and audiovisual equipment
- All groups are responsible for their own setup and take-down of chairs and tables.
- Audiovisual equipment (e.g. microphones, projectors) must be requested separately from another vendor. Options are available from Groove Moves; contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-901-0649.
- A site tour is required for first-time users of the space.
- Nothing is to be adhered to the walls or ceiling.
- The Multi-Faith Centre has space available for external groups year round, especially from May through August.
- From September to April, there is very limited space as priority is given to University of Toronto student groups and events.