CCP Student and Alumni Advisory Committee
The Centre for Community Partnerships is looking for students to serve on our Student and Alumni Advisory Committee.
The CCP Student and Alumni Advisory Committee is comprised of:
Two student co-chairs
One staff co-chair
12 to 15 members
The Committee will have regularly scheduled meetings four times per year (Fall, Late-Fall, Early-Spring, End of Spring). The chair and members will serve a two-year term.
The CCP Student and Alumni Advisory Committee will provide input to the Director of the CCP on the following (but not limited to):
- Progress made on each area of the Advisory Boards mandate.
- New initiatives resulting from the work of the Advisory Board.
- Effectiveness of programs and services offered at the CCP.
- Recommendations for next steps to enhance service-learning, community engagement and community-based learning opportunities at the University of Toronto.
Additionally, Committee members will also have to opportunity to be a part of a sub-committee for CCP’s Community-Engaged Initiative Grant and CCP Advisory Council.
For more information about the grant program please visit the webpage for CCP Community-Engaged Initiative Grants.
The 2018-2019 meetings are scheduled for the following times:
- Friday, October 19, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 23, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 18, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 22, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Please complete the CCP Student and Alumni Advisory Committee Application Form by Friday, August 13th at 4:30 p.m.
For questions or further information, please contact Amina Farah at firstname.lastname@example.org