Start@UofT: The Book 2017
Start @ U of T, also known as "The Book," is a fantastic introduction to Student Life for first-year students. It features helpful tips about how to access all of the activities, services and supports that make U of T such a great place to study.
Download the 2017 Start @ U of T book in the documents box on your right for info on academic support, health and wellness, housing, international experiences and more!
Download the Start @ U of T Guide on the U of T Student Life App!
Visit guidebook.com/app/uoftstudentlife to download the Student Life App.
You can also follow the steps below to find the guide:
To Download the “U of T Student Life” Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store:
- Open the App Store on your mobile device
- Search for “U of T Student Life”
- Tap to download and install
To access the “Start @ U of T 2017” guide:
- Open the “U of T Student Life” app
- Tap on "Start @ U of T 2017”
- Tap to download and open
I downloaded it! Now what?
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen to explore the guide.
- Tap on the various menu items to view the content and tools available to you.
- Use the Add to To Do List feature to create a list of things you want to do this year to make your first-year experience great!
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.